[IP] Guess what =)

   Today I went to my doctor and he is sending me to a endo to put me on
the pump.  YAY!!!!  Am excited.  Thanks to everyones support here I am
finally taking the plunge after concidering this for 4 years.  You all
already seem like family.  :O)
Will keep in touch as things progress.  Will more than likely have a
thousand questions as soon as I do get on it.  *hugs to all*
Danna ( A Future Pumper of America) *Big Smile*