Re: [IP] Steph's a "Real" pumper now!

GREAT Betsy,
    You sound like you have things well in hand. Let us know what the 3AM BG is in the morning. You see now what we are talking about with the different "healthcare professionals". I have to be careful here as not to step on my tongue again. Great job! I will nominate you for something when the office comes open! KUTGW (keep up the great work).

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted