Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

Duh...I didn't explain myself correctly! I got the advantage free from my
old insurance company and the profile came for free as a new product thing
so that I would "spread the word" as it may be...I only have to pay for the
strips, but as you know those cost quite a pretty penny!