Re: [IP] meter sounds

Sorry to say that there is no way to set the sounds on the profile different
from what they are.  It has one set of tones for levels below 60, one set for
60-250, and one set for above 250.  If you really want to be able to tell your
reading by sound, there are devices that plug into the data port and will
speak your reading (I think.)  If you are interested, I will see if I can find
where I saw that.