Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

Kristine wrote:
I also used to have problems with the advantage strips "error"ing
because they need more blood than the profile strips do.  My problem was
that I would put on my normal size blood drop, and then the blood would
be sucked into one corner (capillary action) leaving a corner of the
yellow grid exposed.

    The instructions say "a large hanging drop" . You have enough time to
make another stick or drill another hole if you don't take too much time. I
had a Bayer meter that didn't hardly need any blood, I didn't care for it
like the Advantage so I gave it to a friend. . . . .
    This Bayer meter was free when you purchased two bottles of insulin at

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted