RE: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

That's great Kristine! I was always able to put more blood on the strip with
the Advantage...that was always possible with the advent of new strips about
a year ago, but sometimes I would not have enough LOL to put any more blood
on it, and it would take too long to do another puncture and then I'd wait
to see if it errored, and of course it always did.  It annoyed me greatly
because one of the advantages OF the Advantage was supposed to be less blood