RE: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

I also used to have problems with the advantage strips "error"ing
because they need more blood than the profile strips do.  My problem was
that I would put on my normal size blood drop, and then the blood would
be sucked into one corner (capillary action) leaving a corner of the
yellow grid exposed.  With the Complete, you have 15 extra seconds to
put more blood on the strip...thats when the meter beeps 1/2 way thru
the test.  Actually, this might have also been possible with the
Advantage since they are the same strips, but I never read the manual.
But, since using the Complete for 2 weeks now, I haven't had any strip
Take Care,
MM507 assimilation day is April 1, 1998!

Kristine L. Govertsen
Reactor Engineering
Nuclear Fuel Management
Sta. 7693