Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

Hey guys...I did a check myself and found that my accuchek advantage was 22
mg/dl higher consistently than my profile...but it was CONSISTENT so I did
the same thing that Dan did and just changed my target range...I like the
profile better but that's just personal preference and the fact that my
advantage seems to error out too much and I have to pay for the strips
myself! (insurance doesn't cover them YET until I actually go on the pump,
then they might have no CHOICE!)