Re: [IP]Re:Dr.Bernstein's Diabetes Solutions(I need his Phone #)

It sounds like you don't have your Humalog doses graphed right to your food.  They are
easier to get working than other insulin but a little seems to send them much further
out of wack.  It looks like a timing problem and maybe a dose problem too.  Try
Michael's dose estimator on the web page or try graphing humalog and your bgs to see
what's going on!