[IP] Barry Bruce

Barry...i got an idea...sounds like you are going to have some down
time...and we know you are going to get lonely and miss us ...so i came
up with this fab idea...you might like it also...dictate to your student
nurse a letter about your adventure and send it to me...and i will
publish it to the rest of the group to keep them updated...email me and
i'll send my address...michelle piper at email @ redacted

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]