Re: [IP] Re: THANKS EVERYONE

Barry:
    How about a compromise? Unsubscribe, but continue to correspond with any
of the pumpers so that they can post "updates" on how you are doing...Even my
15 yr old daughter said "hey how can I get one?" when I told her about your
impending pancreas transplant, so obviously your story, surgery, recovery,
etc. are of GREAT interest to all these ever-diligent diabetics...
    Just a thought...and best wishes for a successful restoration to
eugylcemia!!!

Renee (aka Melissa's mom)