[IP] Re: Welcome

Lisa, Carolann, and Steve,
     I want to welcome you three and any other newbies I have missed in the
past few days to our group (family). We are all family here as you will see
in short order as we cuss and discuss all aspects of diabetes and insulin,
and things the general public has no notion of even thinking about! There is
an "unlimited" amount of knowledge here and as much understanding as you
will ever need. We are not ashamed of having diabetes and the general
consensus is that the more we educate the medical community and the public
the better it will be for us. We are "High Fliers" and when you have been on
the pump just a little while you will see why. . . . . . . Come fly with us!
    Welcome

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
Buddy '-)   email @ redacted