Re: [IP] Six Months and still clicking...

Way to go Randall! Just like a Timex, "Takes a licking and keeps on
clicking!" I am proud of your 6 months anniversary. I agree with you 200% as
I have been pumping about twice as long as you and there is no turning back
now. I hope you are getting a little better mileage now from a set than you
were at first. Six days for me is no problem and I LOVE waking up in the
morning without that "hungover" feeling as before the pump. As old "George"
used to say "Stay the course!" Happy pumping and a brighter future for you
and those boys!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted