[IP] compazine

Now that I'm an expert on pumping  :-)  -- been pumping since March 2...
My endo also gave me an emergency kit Rx for Compazine -- suppositories
and pills.  Yes, with DKA you do need to hydrate massively, but if your
stomach won't accept food or fluids, you're in a bad way.  The Compazine
is used to stop nausea -- first, try the pills.  If you can't keep them
down, go for the suppository.
(Having had migraines earlier in my life, there is almost nothing worse
than a stomach that won't let you keep even water down.  Remember what
bile looks like?)
Compazine is not a cure for DKA; just something to help you treat it.
Vicki McDonald