Re: [IP] unsubsribe. I'd like to hear from you Barry!!

barry bruce wrote:

> hi everyone,
>  i decided not to go on the pump after all. i have found out that my #
> should be coming up soon for my pancreas transplant(could be anyday or
> several months i was told) they even got me a beeper. i just hope the darn
> thing doesn't go off while i'm on a horse.
> i wanted to say before i unsubscribe, thanks, you all are the greatest
> bunch of people i'v never known and about the crazyest too ; )
> i've learnt more from you all than in 20 years w/ the big "d".
> i wish the best of luck and gods speed to each of you and your familys
> again thanks alot! i'll miss the mail :_ (
> email @ redacted

  Dear Barry,
 How did you become a candidate for a panc. transplant?  I would love one.  I
want to hear all about your road to this point.  Congratulations on this.  I
hope you haven't signed off yet.  I hope to hear from you soon.
Marilyn from Maryland