Re: [IP] NYC endo

It may be a hard decision but......The pump is Awesome and I dont want to
disagree with your doctor but giving Ultra Lente and having a pump would be
very difficult to control. Find another doctor, or ask your MiniMed rep to
recommend someone in your area. Mine referred me to a couple of endos who were
pump-friendly and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Just my 2 cents,
but the pump is so good, dont give up on it now.

Your pumping friend,