Re: [IP] unsubsribe

hi everyone,
 i decided not to go on the pump after all. i have found out that my #
should be coming up soon for my pancreas transplant(could be anyday or
several months i was told) they even got me a beeper. i just hope the darn
thing doesn't go off while i'm on a horse.
i wanted to say before i unsubscribe, thanks, you all are the greatest
bunch of people i'v never known and about the crazyest too ; )
i've learnt more from you all than in 20 years w/ the big "d".
i wish the best of luck and gods speed to each of you and your familys
again thanks alot! i'll miss the mail :_ (