Re: [IP] Critical thoughts

> 'Control freak' or not, I bet his daughter never ends up going blind or
> having a kidney transplant.  And (since I'm a father myself), I'd be willing
> to bet that he'd trade places with his daughter any time.

I'd trade places in the bat of an eye! and no, I'm not really a
control freak, my goal is 'complete' education. Lily does almost
everything herself, it took 2 1/2 years of very hard intensive work
to make that possible but I am very pleased that she hardly ever asks
for help anymore and lives and almost normal life.