Re: [IP] Critical thoughts

'Control freak' or not, I bet his daughter never ends up going blind or
having a kidney transplant.  And (since I'm a father myself), I'd be willing
to bet that he'd trade places with his daughter any time.

If being a member of the 'control freak' camp lowers the risk of such
complications for _me_, I think I'll remain a card-carrying member.