Re: [IP] Re: I ain't Rona but . . . .

> Buddy,

             Thanks for the input.  I really think I will be able to handle it
because there has been nothing that I have not been able to handle so far.
hahaThe pump sounds like a great opportunity for me and as far as insurance goes
I am trying to get on a high risk insurance program.  Here in Oklahoma they do
not allow hardly any diabetics to get decent coverage unless you are already
covered and will not allow any diabetic to get any kind of insurance if they are
not already on a policy or have a job where they HAVE to carry you.  And if you
do it is VERY expensive. UGH!  I find this very discriminating and it angers me
to no end.  I just pray for a cure as I am sure we all do.