Re: [IP] question...

Susan Gordon wrote:
> I also am having some problems with the QR softsets staying put.  I suppose I
> just need to learn from experience where I can and cannot insert them?

I learned from experience to insert them (still in the box) in my closet while
I use the much better (for me, anyway) Pureline Comfort sets (aka Diestronics
Tenders or MiniMed Silhouettes). Hard to dislodge in use, very solidly based and
mounted with large attached tape pad, no overtaping, and a MUCH better quick
release mechanism. As a Quick I ought to know.... <Grin>

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
Type 1 for 41+ years, MiniMed 506 for 4.3 years, Comfort sets for 3.5 years