Variable basal and bolus:Re: [IP] Donna's basals

I agree here. In my experience with many pumpers, some need multiple basals
and some do well with one only.  Most have at least 2.  Several people have
different bolus ratios.  One gentleman uses different basals on the weekend
(lower).  He is so charged up at work all week that he tends to have weekend
lows because he is more relaxed and does not have to deal with the effects of
stress hormones on the weekends. During hunting season he has to do a lot of
basal decreasing.  My pump trainer manual, and Pumping Insulin both address
this issue.  Viva la difference!