[IP] how to mix R and H in pump syringe

These questions are aimed at people mixing R and H in their pumps.  I feel
silly asking this, but: when mixing Velosulin and Humalog in a pump
syringe, does the order of insulins (first H then R? vice versa?) matter?
And do you do anything special to "mix" the insulins before priming the

I took out both bottles yesterday, and it just seemed like if I put in the
R second and then immediately primed the tubing, that all of the R would be
in the tubing and it wouldn't get mixed with the H at all. Is this silly?
Or do I need to do "something"? Would it be better to put in the R first?
(I was going to try 30 units R and 120 units H.)

Also, I don't expect the mixture to effect my boluses much, but did anyone
have to change their basal rates? If so, how (timing, amount)? I don't
expect the amount to change, but was wondering about the timing for when
the basal rate changes from day to night and back.