[IP] question...

Well, it's been almost three weeks since I was hooked onto the pump.  I know
some of you have talked about the different "feelings" when off the NPH or UL.
 But, has anyone experienced a dramatic increase in emotions?  I guess I
should really address this to the women of the group, but want to get as much
information as I can before I see my doc.   I am a 49 year-old female and have
been diabetic since I was 32 and also have been on hormone replacement therapy
for at least the last 10 years, so I am thinking that should not be affected!

Anyway, I am finding within the last 2-1/2 weeks that I just am "feeling"
emotions much stronger than I had been previously.  Could the lack of the NPH
and Ultralente play a hand with this?

I also am having some problems with the QR softsets staying put.  I suppose I
just need to learn from experience where I can and cannot insert them?

Thanks for your help!

Sug Gordon