[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #179

     Sara (*-)=8 xoxx) wrote:
     > To prevent the eyes from getting worse???  Who knows.  Since going
     > on the pump, my A1cs have improved, my control has DRASTICALLY
     > improved, my awareness and knowledge has increased, but I STILL have
     > problems with my eyes.  For some people the problems DON'T go away.
     I have somewhat similar experience.  Though my vision cleared up (I
     was BLIND prior to pump and they couldn't laser due to location of
     hemoraging) I have developed peripheral problems and my stomach will
     never admit to enjoying a meal again (although his current size says
     marriage to an excellent cook did him TOO well).
     Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi