Re: [IP] Attention All Women who wear skimpy clothes.

I've had a pump since I was 16 so I guess I'm a good candidate although my stomach
is a mess.  I think the sof sets and non metal infusion sets and less allergic
people will not have so much of these problems anymore.  You might be able to avoid
the spots that show -- I tend to use those below my pants line anyway.  I wouldn't
be seen in a bikini, but I imagine it wouldn't look too bad.  She could create a
mockup and try it to see how she feels about it.