Re: [IP] Volume of silhouette canula

I'm confused too!  Like you, I had always used .4 or .5 to fill the canula,
but with such strong empirical evidence staring me in the face this morning, I
decided to see what would happen if I bolused 1.0 to fill.

I'm using Velosulin.  An hour after my filling bolus, my BS was 96, then a
half hour later, it was  65.  I ate saltines and decided that I won't be using
1.0 to fill the canula anymore.  I'll go back to .5.  But, it really did take
1.0 unit to fill up in my experiment.

I guess this is a prime example of YMMV!