Re: [IP] Volume of silhouette canula

O.K. now I'm confused ;-|

I have always used a .5 unit bolus to fill the cannula when changing the
PureLine Comforts and the Disetronic Tenders (we have all been saying right
along that these sets are all identical). There are times I have checked
this, like MJ did and insulin began to drip after .5 units were administered.

The instruction sheet(s) which I have for the Tenders and the Comfort sets
both indicate that a .5 unit bolus should be administered to fill the cannula.

Is the Silhouette using a different diameter cannula, hence the requirement
for more insulin to "prime" the cannula?

mailto:email @ redacted