[IP] Volume of silhouette canula

I changed my set this morning and like a good doo-be, I measured the volume of
the canula like you requested.

I emptied the entire tubing and canula (my old set) of insulin by pushing lots
of air through it.  Then I filled my new reservoir and tubing and primed it
properly so I was sure that it was delivering insulin.  I hooked this up to
the old canula and programmed a bolus and watched.  I could see the insulin
moving through the canula and at EXACTLY one unit, the insulin reached the end
of the canula.

Incidentally, this is the amount for a recommended "filling bolus" for the
canula as stated in the little instruction sheet that comes with the

Mary Jean