Re: [IP] Attention All Women who wear skimpy clothes.

No, this is not what you're thinking.. ;)

I have a question because I got a letter from a female (I had my name in a list
of diabetics somewhere) and she is concerned to get the pump because she wears
alot of clothes
where she shows her stomach alot.. Any advice for her on wearing the pump.. I
guess she's worried about not being able to frustrate the male population as
much as she would
like or something :)
I'm assuming she wears like mid-rift shirts and stuff.. but you women would know
more about this stuff than I would.. Any information would be helpful.. and
probably a little information on wear bathing suits with it (or than detaching

OK thanks..