Re: [IP] bent needles

> Here's my most recent "no delivery" story.  I put the bent needle in
> my behind, as I had read others here had done.  Had a big alarm at a
> restaurant, GRRRRR.
> Upon checking the set, I found the needle bent completely FLAT by my
> big a** !!!  Hmmm...  is this MiniMed's way of telling me something?

Try the insertion in the tissue way to the left or right slightly
below the love handles above the cheeks (way above) but still below
the belt line. There is a nice soft cushion of flesh their, even on
little girls like Lily. This area is well protected from every-day
bumping, even with chairs as this is where the 'sway' in the back