Re: [IP] Cycling

What is the release time of the carbo (food) your are injesting, do
you know?
Have you tried simple carbohydrates that take 20-30 minutes like
crackers, saltine or graham? These give energy a little slower than
glucose but much faster than candy-like bars. When you stop
exercising, the effect of this short term carbo lapses quickly.
Just a thought!
 Michael

Michael <email @ redacted>