Re: [IP] Various

I find a very similar connection. If I am cycling and enter the high
intensity zone, my bg drops very low durring cycling (which I prevent
with a tiger milk bar). However later on in the day I will experience
high bgs. If I do a step class and enter a moderately high zone my bgs
will cotinuously drop throughout the day, which is easy to adjust with a
temp.basal rate.
Why is that?