Re: [IP] no delivery alarm

John,  This seems to be a problem with several people with the Softsets with
the white catheter.  The new version has a clear catheter, so I suspect
different material used in production. The blockage in the set also occurs
when the tip is very close to the layer of fascia covering muscle in lean
individuals.  Have you considered the Comfort/Silhouette sets when you order
new ones?  The young man I started on pump last Friday is so lean, he cannot
use Sofsets. He is very happy with the
silhouettes.  Just a few things to consider.