Re: [IP] Re:Pumping at last!!

On 20 Mar 98 at 8:12, Theresa Walkup wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I went for training yesterday, and am pumping INSULIN at last!!
> Yeah.  It was so much easier to push that button on the sof-serter
>the second time.  Might have been that my BG was only 28 the first
t> Thanks for listening and if you have any suggestions, fire away!!
> Terry
 Congratulations Terry!  Happy Assimilation Day!  Have you read the
book "Pumping Insulin" yet?  It has some suggestions on record
keeping and basal rate adjustments.  Hang in there - the first couple
of weeks can be fun while you get all the rates and ratios
Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.