[IP] Extensive Exercise

Hi Gang,
I talked a few months back, I excitedly told a diabetic about the pump. Guess
what??? He got a pump! He credited it to me. :)

Now I feel responsible. Don't take it outta context. I know I'm not
responsible etc..etc.. It is actually very exciting and rewarding.)

But thus comes my request: he exercises extensively along with racing motor
cycles (ie adrenaline rush stuff) and is concerned about keeping in control.
I'd like to give him the email address of people more experienced than this
couch potato.

He's been pumpin' less than a week and doesn't have time for this list. Any
seriously active people out here wanna help? Email me at email @ redacted