Re: [IP] Various

Temporary basal rate.  My Bg does this for a short while after dancing,
then it starts dropping.  If the increase isn't too bad I usually ignore
it and I'm fine by morning.  Otherwise, I have to watch my bg all
night.  Not fun. : (  Alchohol seems to intensify this effect, so if I
dance "all night" I usually go out with friends and have a light meal
afterwards.  This usually helps to steady everything out.