[IP] Various

Someone was talking about post exercise high BG caused by the 'adrenaline'
rush and NOT by low BG. (I am assuming my body is just emptying out the store
house in case I decide to boogey all night.  - which I don't {sad but true} )
I love the feel of the intensity of exercise and need to lose some weight and
do not want to take a lot of insulin an hour or so after I finish.  My BG is
normal (114 mg/dl )  before, during, and immediately after thanks to mega
juicing-  but then the high climbs and continues climbing and I am checking my
BG every 30 minutes for the rest of the evening.  I've even taken 1 -2 cups of
oj after I exercised so my body would know it had plenty of fuel (leave that
liver alone!!!) but to no avail.  Anyone have any solutions for this?

I am one of those fat nutritionists somebody was talking about. And just for
the record it is my belief that 'we' went into nutrition in hopes of finding a
key to unlocking eating disorders - I did.  People used to tell me "You can't
be bulimic, you're diabetic!"  If only they were mutually exclusive!
Alcoholic too!  And yes I gave all that up many moons pasado.  It's a long
rocky road.  So what's new?