Re: [IP] Re:Negative Vibes

There are alot of terrible diseases out there with very difficult
treatments and some with none at all. I sincerely feel that if I had
been given a choice I would choose diabeies. Everybody has problems
emotionaly and/or physically. This is my problem. And funny, but for me
I think it has made me a stronger person. My husband is a cancer
survivor, it was a difficult time in my life, with a 2 yr old and a 7
week old baby that I was nursing. I was alone and became strong enough
to take care of my entire family. I was a tiny bit jealous that there
was nothing to cure me. My motto is "If you don't take care of your
diabetes it will take care of you". Every day is one day more of life-I
appreciate it so much!