RE: [IP] Prescribing Pizza???

> I was just wondering... do any of you also purposely eat food with high
> content on occasion when you are high and you know that the insulin is
> working?

Yes.  If I'm high and also feel hungry, I'll eat pizza or snack on cheese,
peanut butter, potato chips (they're slow for me, ymmv), nuts, etc.
Satisfies the stomach without driving the high reading even higher (at least
TOO quickly -- the pizza and chips will certainly cause a rise

Greg Legowski    ICQ# 1686721    http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"Brian was looking for someone a little more feminine.  And he
found him." -- Lilith on "Frasier"