[IP] Skin Irritations

Subject: [IP] Skin Irratations

Group, Please Help !

Ive been on the MiniMed 507 for approximately 6 months and I am having
problems with skin irratations ( I believe from the adhesive). I use the
Minimed QR insertion set. Any advice? All my doctor said to do was to use a
cortizone cream. I need your help ! Thanks in advance :-)

I have used a 3M product called No-Sting Barrier Film as a prep.  It is
pretty easy on my skin.  It comes in either a swab or a wipe.  I also use
IV3000.  The collection works pretty well, but when my site gets red, I use
a 1% hydrocortizone and/or hand lotion.