Re: [IP] problems with silhouettes??

Janet, I was thinking about suggesting the use of HypaFix tape as a "sandwich"
method, but the material is the same as the tape on the
Comfort/Silhouette/Tender.  Sounds like you need a barrier that will not cause
the irritation in addition to a hypo-allergenic tape.  Have you talked with
any of the resources at MiniMed?  Ask for Freddi Fredrickson. She wears a pump
(I think) and might have a suggestion.  If you lived closer, I would ask you
to come on in to re-evaluate.