[IP] newbie

Hello all.  I am a newbie to this list and looking for some information.
My daughter is 6 and has been diabetic since she was 9 months old.  She
wants to get a pump and I think it is great.  Any advice from other parents
out there would really be appreciated.  It took a few days to get on this
list, but her appointment with the endo is tomorrow afternoon and I want to
be well prepared.  We have all the literature and watched the video on the
minimed.  Any suggestions would help at this point such as, which pump
would be better for a young child, experiences....anything!!

Mom of Jessica age 6, Type 1 for 5 years, Humalog and N
email @ redacted
http://www.LCC.net/~herring/diabetes.html  Diabetes Links Page