Re: [IP] Prescribing Pizza???

Mary Jean:

>  I was just wondering... do any of you also purposely eat food with high fat
>  content on occasion when you are high and you know that the insulin is
> already working?

Yes - especially if I am eating with a group of people ie dining out.  No
point in sitting there with a diet coke if I know I have covered for a high
and I know I am going down (ie not a bad site or out of insulin or whatever).
I will  go ahead and eat the meal and take the insulin for that - YMMV, in my
personal experience etc. yada yada yada