[IP] Re: Link page

> Michael,
> What is an Insulin pumpers member link page, where is it and how do
> I use it. I'm stil in computer kindergarten and I don't understand
> too much.

<I have added an Insulin Pumpers Member Link page to our website.>

On the first page of our website there is (will be) a link that says
"Member Pages" or Member Links

Clicking on that link will produce a page with a list of links to
Insulin-Pumpers member sites.

At the moment, no one has yet contacted me about their individual
pages so I have not yet added the new page to our website. I
know,however, that at least 4 members have their own Diabetes
related web pages. I am pretty sure the number is MUCH higher than