[IP] Prescribing Pizza???

Hi all,

Yesterday morning I changed my set and must have gotten it in at too shallow
of an angle.  It hurt and my BS rose up to 237 after breakfast.  I changed it
again and bolused.  I had a hard time bringing it down, and had to bolus some
more...it started coming down. But by this time it was 1:00 and I had to eat
lunch because I had an appointment to keep with a bunch of fifth graders. My
BS was 189 and falling but I couldn't wait any longer to eat.  I decided ON
PURPOSE to eat some pizza because I knew from experience that it wouldn't all
kick in right away.  I spread my bolus over one hour with a square wave.  At
2:00 my BS was at 219 but when I got home at 4:00 it had come down to 86 and
was fine for the rest of the day.

I was just wondering... do any of you also purposely eat food with high fat
content on occasion when you are high and you know that the insulin is already