Re: [IP] MM 507

> Hi - Doesn't the new MM pump have a feature to spread a bolus out over
>  a longer period of time for "banquets"? Does anyone have it or use it?
>  I have an "old" pump - it is 3 1/2 years old; should I start to worry
>  abut its age?  Deborah Dill

The 507 has a square wave feature which is very easy to use.  I am assuming
you have a MM506??  If it is still working for you in other respects, you
shouldn't need to replace it just to get the square wave feature.  It is easy
to duplicate the square wave with a 506 by using the temporary basal rate
feature.  I have written a comprehensive set of instructions on how to do
this.  You can find them in the "howto" section on the insulin pumper's
website.  E-mail me privately if you have any more questions.

Mary Jean