Re: [IP] humalog and velosulin

Couldn't you run regular in the pump and inject humalog into the
silhouette at meals?I am pretty sure that Micheal? said that Lily
injected humalog into the QR but had to do some calculations because of
the length of the tail retaining regular insulin but with the silhouette
the reserved insulin would not be that much...i guess my question is...
can a syringe be inserted into the silhouette to deliver insulin without
damage to the silhouette ...and has anyone tried using r in the pump and
injecting h into the inf set...and how much insulin is in the
canula?Thanks...hope my post was understandable...you know how it is with
great minds...heh...heh...Michelle Piper at email @ redacted

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]