Re: [IP] questions

I have some gastroparesis which slows down meals with fat, protein or large
quantities.  I've found that taking a shot of velosulin with large meals and
another (spplitting the dose) before bed) can offset the over night highs.  Or
you can set a temp basal but the minimed pump beeps and is annoying to sleep
with.  I also mix 4 h to 1 v.  I know a nurse, though, who splits the dose in
half.  That might also help address the problem.