Re: [IP] humalog and velosulin

I'm afraid my calculations are less scientific than yours.  At the moment, 4
to 1 mix (H to V) seems to be working best -- smoothest blood sugar results
(better than 5 to 1 and 3 to 1).  I tend to go light on the fat though.  As
you said, Pizza is still al12-24 hour disaster unless I test every hour or
two after (so much for sleep).  Still working on that one.  Anyone have any